JLT Re is a market leader for Workers’ Compensation with a dedicated practice group for this segment. JLT Re’s portfolio consists of over 80 clients and includes large global/national companies, numerous State funds, residual market protections for NCCI State insurers and specialist mono-line WC writers.
What We Do
Our ‘on-the-ground’ knowledge of the North American Workers’ Compensation marketplace allows us to address our client’s business needs, at any level, including world-class traditional and non-traditional reinsurance solutions. Our dedicated workers’ compensation practice team couples its significant experience in workers’ compensation primary underwriting, claims, product design and distribution, and legislative support, with dedicated modeling and risk management analytics to bring proven business solutions to our workers’ compensation clients. We are a leader in workers’ compensation premiums into the worldwide reinsurance marketplace, representing insurers large and small, private and public, including business pools and associations.
- Risk aggregation modelling, using Catography and our proprietary terrorism model, Sunstone TM
- Capital adequacy analysis and benchmarking
- Competitive market analysis and strategic planning support
- Proprietary non-traditional reinsurance structures including whole account aggregate excess protections
- Loss portfolio transactions and adverse development protections
- Dynamic reinsurance analysis – efficiency and effectiveness of reinsurance programme design
- Specialty product designed for residual market pool participants
Aaron Bueler, Executive Vice President | T: 1.206.303.9347 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chuck Furlong, Executive Vice President | T: 1.212.510.1813 | E: email@example.com
John Shea, Executive Vice President | T: 1.860.269.6970 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Brodsky, Senior Vice President | T: 22.214.171.12408 | E: email@example.com
Joshua Porter, Senior Vice President | T: 215.309.4541 | E: Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org